5 Theories On Why Pia Toscano Was Eliminated From 'American Idol'
How is it that the former frontrunner is headed home so soon? Idol Worship's Shirley Halperin breaks down the season 10 shocker.
I know what you’re thinking: how did this happen? Why did Pia Toscano, the frontrunner of all frontrunners, get sent home in ninth place? And how is it that Ryan Seacrest didn't better prepare us for the outcome? Where was the buzz of a “shocker you don’t wanna miss?” What happened to the build-up? Or some foreshadowing?
In a way, what went down really is unbelievable. Think of all the former American Idol finalists who’ve made it further than this position. Jennifer Hudson is nothing to sneeze at, sure, but how about Sanjaya Malakar in season 6? He made it to Top 7, as did Season 7’s Kristy Lee Cook. Neither could hold a candle to Pia’s powerful pipes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR