5 Things to Know About Bristol Palin’s Reality Show
Sarah Palin’s daughter, 20, scores her own program on BIO.
Bristol Palin is getting back into the reality TV biz, and here are five things you need to know about her new BIO show:
1. It’ll feature her son. The show follows Sarah Palin’s 20-year-old daughter as she moves from Alaska to Los Angeles with her son, Tripp, 2, to work at a small charity in need.
2. She’ll move in with another reality star for it. Chris Massey, 21, and his brother Kyle, 19, will join Bristol for the show. Bristol became friends with Kyle on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars last year. They were in the top three together.
3. It’s the first time she’s “opening up her real life.” Producers say she will allow cameras exclusive access into her personal life. “Bristol is the kind of personality BIO is drawn to,” David McKillop said in a statement Monday announcing the show. “Her personal life has been playing out in the media for several years but this will be the first time she’s opening up her real life, with her son and her friends the Massey Brothers.”
4. It’ll air this year. The ten half-hour episodes are set to air at the end of this year.
5. There’s still no name for the show! The project is being produced by Associated Television International for BIO. David McKenzie and Jim Romanovich serve as executive producers for Associated Television International. David McKillop, Tom Moody and Andy Berg serve as the executive producers for BIO.