5 Things Not to Miss in Doha
From a discussion with Robert De Niro to a chance to catch up with global Oscar contenders, the Qatar film event offers something for everyone (even zombie lovers!)
The fourth annual Doha Tribeca Film Festival, held Nov. 17 to Nov. 24 in Qatar's capital, promises to take a giant leap forward this year. DTFF 2012 will showcase more than 87 films from across the globe under categories including an Arab Film Competition, Made in Qatar and Contemporary World Cinema. And thanks to a partnership between the Doha Film Institute and New York's Tribeca Enterprises, the fest's program will be even more diverse, with Hollywood titles like Ben Affleck's Argo screening alongside homegrown ones as part of the event's mandate to be "community centered."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Stephen Colbert Reveals His Role In 'The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug'
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Mid-Season Finale: Moloch Says Ichabod Will Deliver Abbie's Soul To Him (VIDEO)
- Adam Pally Has A Technique To Make The Language Of His Favorite Hip Hop Songs More PC (VIDEO)
- Amy Adams Was Singing 'Grease' In Her First-Ever On-Camera Commercial Work (VIDEO)