'50/50's' Seth Rogen Reveals 'Most Challenging' Part of Filming (Video)
Joseph Gordon-Levitt also talks about joining the production at the last minute.
What was the toughest part about filming cancer comedy 50/50?
Coming up with the title, admits Seth Rogen and screenwriter Will Reiser in a roundtable interview (that also features co-stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Anna Kendrick and Bryce Dallas Howard). Watch below.
"The most challenging part was undoubtedly coming up with the title," says Rogen of his film, which opens in theaters Friday.
Added Reiser, who wrote the script based on his own spine cancer diagnosis when he was in his 20s, "It was the most stressful aspect of making the movie."
Gordon-Levitt also discussed his joining the movie late after James McAvoy dropped out.
"I had to read and decide right away. They were already four days into production," he said.
Joked Rogen, "We gave him 90 minutes to read the script. It was in real time!"
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!