'50/50's' Seth Rogen Reveals 'Most Challenging' Part of Filming (Video)
Joseph Gordon-Levitt also talks about joining the production at the last minute.
What was the toughest part about filming cancer comedy 50/50?
Coming up with the title, admits Seth Rogen and screenwriter Will Reiser in a roundtable interview (that also features co-stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Anna Kendrick and Bryce Dallas Howard). Watch below.
"The most challenging part was undoubtedly coming up with the title," says Rogen of his film, which opens in theaters Friday.
Added Reiser, who wrote the script based on his own spine cancer diagnosis when he was in his 20s, "It was the most stressful aspect of making the movie."
Gordon-Levitt also discussed his joining the movie late after James McAvoy dropped out.
"I had to read and decide right away. They were already four days into production," he said.
Joked Rogen, "We gave him 90 minutes to read the script. It was in real time!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR