'50/50's' Seth Rogen Weds in Sonoma
The actor and his longtime girlfriend Lauren Miller said "I Do" in front of guests including Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, "The Office" star Craig Robinson and Judd Apatow.
Seth Rogen married his longtime girlfriend, Lauren Miller, over the weekend in Sonoma, Calif. at the Kunde Estate.
The Jewish ceremony was attended by Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, The Office's Craig Robinson, director-producer Judd Apatow and his wife Leslie Mann, UsMagazine.com and People.com report. It was officiated by a female rabbi.
Rogen met Miller when they both worked on The Ali G Show in 2004. They got engaged in September 2010.
He spoke about their proposal on Conan in November 2010.
After purchasing the ring, he said, "Literally, I felt like someone had given me like a truckload of heroin to hold onto, I felt like the feds were going to kick in my door at any second. I couldn't have a conversation with my girlfriend. All I could think of was this ring. Like, 'Don't say 'Lord of the Rings!' Don't mention anything about a ring!"
Rogen's cancer comedy 50/50 (co-starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt) opened to $8.9 million this weekend, nearly tying faith-based film Courageous, which made $8.58 million. (Final numbers will be released Monday.) It scored an A- CinemaScore.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR