50 Cent's 'Things Fall Apart' Trailer Debuts Online
The sports drama shows the rapper in a completely different light after he shed over 50 pounds to play a promising football player stricken with cancer.
The trailer for rapper-actor 50 Cent's upcoming big screen football drama Things Fall Apart premiered online Thursday with some rather shocking images of the hit-maker.
For his starring role in the film, which was directed by and co-stars Mario Van Peebles, the brawny hip-hop artist dropped a very noticeable 50-plus pounds to portray a college jock whose burgeoning sports career takes a hit after he is diagnosed with cancer. The physical metamorphosis is jaw-dropping, and the addition of dreadlocks and later a bald pate make one of the world's most popular music artists almost unrecognizable.
The Queens-born rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, co-wrote the script with Brian A. Miller. A release date has not been set yet. Check out the clip below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR