6 New Hotspots for New York's Filmmakers
Indies may flock to the Upper West Side for the fest, but they're loyal to Manhattan's mainstays.
Indie filmmakers may flock to the Upper West Side during the festival, and they're certainly loyal to lots of Manhattan's mainstay clubs and restaurants: PBS' When the Drum Is Beating producer Whitney Dow favors Cafe Select; Bachelorette producer Carly Hugo adores The Jake Walk; and NYU Film School lecturers and students jam into Apple Restaurant and Bom Bar. But they're also hot for new spots that are a bit removed from Lincoln Center.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR