7 Days of Deals
Ka-ching! Who's inking on the dotted line this week.
DEAL OF THE WEEK: Paula Drama Leads to X Factor Payday: Leave it to Paula Abdul to create drama on The X Factor before she even joins the show. The reality star drove a hard bargain during negotiations with Fox, Fremantle and Simon Cowell's Syco Television, with talks stretching into the early morning hours May 7, a day before Abdul was scheduled to critique the first round of contestants in Los Angeles alongside Cowell, Antonio "L.A." Reid and Cheryl Cole.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conversations with The Moody Blues' Justin Hayward and Boston's Tom Scholz, Plus Exclusives from Molina Devina, The Blues & Greys, Reputante and Radio Raheem
- Movie review: Saving Mr. Banks
- Live from the Dubai International Film Festival: Tuesday, Dec. 10
- My Conversation With Award-winning Composer Hans Zimmer