7 Days of Deals
Ka-ching! Who's signing on the dotted line this week.
DEAL OF THE WEEK: How Glenn Beck's $100 Million Radio Deal Measures Up -- Glenn Beck is proving he doesn't need Fox News Channel to draw a hefty paycheck. His Mercury Radio Arts announced a megadeal June 11 with Clear Channel's Premiere Networks to continue his popular radio show on 400 stations nationwide for another five years. Beck, 48, will be paid $20 million a year to host and produce the show, twice what he made under his 2007-12 contract.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR