7 Days of Deals
Ka-ching! Who's inking on the dotted line this week.
DEAL OF THE WEEK: AFM or AARP? Old Stars Rule -- Teen fantasies have dominated the American Film Market for several years -- both the Twilight and Hunger Games franchises had their start at AFM -- but this year the baby boomers took over. The biggest sellers at the Oct. 31 to Nov. 7 market in Santa Monica were serious dramas targeting the so-called "best agers" 50 years or older.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR