7 Films Advance Toward Winning a Makeup and Hairstyling Oscar
"Hitchcock," "Looper" and "Men in Black 3" are among the titles in the running.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has announced the seven films still in contention to win an Oscar in the makeup and hairstyling category at the 85th Annual Academy Awards.
The films are:
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Men in Black 3
Snow White and the Huntsman
All members of the Academy's Makeup Artists and Hairstylists Branch will be invited to view short clips from the films at an event scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 5.
Nominees for 85th Oscars will be announced at 5:30 a.m. PT Thursday, Jan. 10. ABC will broadcast the ceremony live Sunday, Feb. 24, from the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR