7 Films Advance Toward Winning a Makeup and Hairstyling Oscar
"Hitchcock," "Looper" and "Men in Black 3" are among the titles in the running.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has announced the seven films still in contention to win an Oscar in the makeup and hairstyling category at the 85th Annual Academy Awards.
The films are:
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Men in Black 3
Snow White and the Huntsman
All members of the Academy's Makeup Artists and Hairstylists Branch will be invited to view short clips from the films at an event scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 5.
Nominees for 85th Oscars will be announced at 5:30 a.m. PT Thursday, Jan. 10. ABC will broadcast the ceremony live Sunday, Feb. 24, from the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game