'That '70s Show' Actress Arrested on Suspicion of DUI (Report)
Lisa Robin Kelly, who played Laurie Froman on the sitcom, was reportedly taken into custody Saturday night after stopping her car on the 5 freeway, blocking a lane of traffic.
That '70s Show actress Lisa Robin Kelly was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of DUI, TMZ reported.
The actress, who played Laurie Forman on Fox's sitcom, which ran from 1998-2003, allegedly had stopped her car on the 5 freeway, blocking a lane of traffic.
When police arrived, they conducted a field sobriety test, which she failed, according to TMZ. They then took her into custody on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Kelly, 43, has had her share of legal woes. In 2010, she was sentenced to probation in North Carolina after pleading guilty to drunken driving. Two years later, she was arrested for alleged spousal abuse. In November, she and her husband, Robert Joseph Gilliam, were arrested and charged with assault following a domestic disturbance report.
In addition to That '70s Show, Kelly's credits include guest-starring roles on Charmed, Married … With Children and The X-Files. Her most recent credits, as listed on IMDb.com, are a 2012 short film titled SUX2BME and before that a 2005 short titled The Food Chain: A Hollywood Scarytale.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR