'That '70s Show' Actress Dies at 43 (Report)
Lisa Robin Kelly, who played Eric Forman's older sister on the comedy, was found dead in a rehab facility.
That '70s Show actress Lisa Robin Kelly, who played Eric Forman's older sister Laurie on the 1998-2003 series, died Wednesday night at a California rehab facility, TMZ reports. She was 43.
The troubled actress had recently checked herself into the facility for an alcohol problem.
The actress had her share of legal problems in recent years. In June, Kelly was arrested on suspicion of DUI after allegedly stopping her car on the I-5 freeway in Los Angeles, blocking a lane of traffic.
In 2010, Kelly was sentenced to probation in North Carolina after pleading guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol. In 2012, she was arrested for alleged spousal abuse.
Last November, she and her 61-year-old husband, Robert Joseph Gilliam, were arrested and charged with assault after a domestic disturbance. Kelly had filed for divorce from Gilliam earlier this year.
In addition to That '70s Show, Kelly guest-starred on Charmed, Married … With Children and The X-Files. Other credits included 2012 short film SUX2BME and 2005 short film The Food Chain: A Hollywood Scarytale.
- Judd Apatow Reveals His Penis Rule and Talks About 'Girls' Sex Scenes Banned by HBO
- New Photos From Kurt Cobain Suicide Released by Seattle Police
- Multiple 'Game of Thrones' Movies Eyed by George R.R. Martin
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR