'7th Heaven' actor to guest star on 'Diva'
Barry Watson will play a grieving man fired from his job
"Samantha Who" and "7th Heaven" veteran Barry Watson has booked a gig on Lifetime's "Drop Dead Diva" this season.
Watson will guest star for an upcoming episode playing a grieving man fired from his job and represented by Jane (Brooke Elliott) and Grayson (Jackson Hurst) in his wrongful termination case.
Recently the comedy-drama's second season premiere drew 3.1 million viewers, up 11% from last year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR