8 Decades of The Hollywood Reporter
The most glamorous and memorable moments from a storied history.
Sumner Redstone's tenacity should never be underestimated. Viacom initially said its 88-year-old chairman planned to miss this year's shareholders meeting because of an "unavoidable conflict," leading to speculation about his health. But when the curtains parted at the corporation's New York headquarters on March 8, Redstone -- who rearranged his plans -- was front and center. "The reports of my absence from this meeting have been greatly exaggerated," he said.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR