8 Decades of The Hollywood Reporter
The most glamorous and memorable moments from a storied history.
Kristen Stewart was about to turn 12 when David Fincher's Panic Room -- about a mother and child who take refuge for nearly the entire movie in a safe room during a burglary -- was released in March 2002. As the tomboy daughter of Jodie Foster's character, she's virtually unrecognizable from the ingenue she would become as Twilight's Bella or Snow White & The Huntsman's princess. It's a naivete she has fostered on and off the screen until recently admitting to an affair with her married Snow White director, Rupert Sanders.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR