9,000 Michael Jackson Fans Sign Petition Asking Discovery Not to Air Autopsy Special
5:11 PM PST 12/29/2010 by Kimberly Nordyke
John Branca and John McClain, co-executors of the late singer's estate, have written a letter to Discovery CEO David Zaslav expressing their outrage over the "insensitive" and "offensive" program.
Michael Jackson's estate has fired off an angry letter to Discovery Communications over an upcoming TV special that re-enacts the late singer's autopsy, TMZ reports.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile