'90210' Star Jessica Stroup Joins Seth MacFarlane’s 'Ted' (Exclusive)
4:23 PM PDT 4/21/2011 by Borys Kit
The Universal and Media Rights Capital’s comedy centers on a man who as young boy made a Christmas wish that his Teddy Bear would come to life and be his best friend forever.
Jessica Stroup, one of the stars of TV’s 90210, has joined the cast of Ted, Universal and Media Rights Capital’s comedy co-written by and being directed by Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane.The movie centers on a man who as young boy made a Christmas wish that his Teddy Bear would come to life and be his best friend forever. Twenty-five years later, the bear is still at his side, but has now evolved into a cursing, smoking, delinquent (voiced by MacFarlane) that is preventing the man from maturing. Mark Wahlberg is the grown man. The movie also counts Mila Kunis, Joel McHale, Giovanni Ribisi and Patrick Warburton among its cast. Stroup will play Kunis’ office co-worker, a woman who has slept with their boss (McHale), a man of many fetishes. Producing Ted are MacFarlane, Scott Stuber and John Jacobs. Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild wrote the script with MacFarlane. Stroup, who plays Erin Silver on 90210, has done voicework in MacFarlane’s Family Guy. Her feature credits that include Prom Night and The Informers. Stroup is repped by ICM, 3 Arts Entertainment and attorney Neil E Meyer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR