'90210' ups Gillian Zinser to series regular
Plays tomboy surfer chick Ivy Sullivan on the CW drama
Ready for more Ivy on "90210"?
Gillian Zinser, who has recurred as tomboy surfer chick Ivy Sullivan on the CW's soap, has been upped to a regular on the sophomore show, which was recently picked up for a third season.
A newcomer in town, Ivy, who had a fling with Liam (Matt Lanter), has become one of the gang.
Zinser, who has appeared on "Southland" and "Cold Case," is repped by TalentWorks and Suskin Management.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical