'90210' ups Gillian Zinser to series regular
Plays tomboy surfer chick Ivy Sullivan on the CW drama
Ready for more Ivy on "90210"?
Gillian Zinser, who has recurred as tomboy surfer chick Ivy Sullivan on the CW's soap, has been upped to a regular on the sophomore show, which was recently picked up for a third season.
A newcomer in town, Ivy, who had a fling with Liam (Matt Lanter), has become one of the gang.
Zinser, who has appeared on "Southland" and "Cold Case," is repped by TalentWorks and Suskin Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws