'90210' ups Gillian Zinser to series regular
Plays tomboy surfer chick Ivy Sullivan on the CW drama
Ready for more Ivy on "90210"?
Gillian Zinser, who has recurred as tomboy surfer chick Ivy Sullivan on the CW's soap, has been upped to a regular on the sophomore show, which was recently picked up for a third season.
A newcomer in town, Ivy, who had a fling with Liam (Matt Lanter), has become one of the gang.
Zinser, who has appeared on "Southland" and "Cold Case," is repped by TalentWorks and Suskin Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)