Powerful Talent Agency Has Temporary Power Shortage
CAA’s Century City offices are closed on Monday due to an electrical outage in their headquarters building.
Creative Artist Agency Los Angeles office is closed due to a power outage at its offices at 2000 Avenue of the Stars in Century City.
In a brief statement Monday, an agency spokesperson said, “All agents and executives will be working off-site.”
Agents at the powerhouse agency, which represents A-list clients in movies, television, music, and sports, have been asked to work from home and can be reached on cell phones and through email.
It was unclear how long the power outage would last, but it is not expected to be much beyond Monday.
CAA also has offices in New York City, Chicago, Nashville, London, Beijing, St. Louis, Calgary, Jacksonville, Dubai and Stockholm which are not affected by the electrical problems at the Los Angeles headquarters.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR