MTV EMAs: Hayden Panettiere Interrupted by Streaker (Video)
A naked man runs across the stage just as the actress is about to present the best song award, won by Lady Gaga.
The audience at the MTV Europe Music Awards got an eyeful as Hayden Panettiere took the stage to present the award for best song.
The Heroes actress was about to run down the nominees when a streaker ran across the stage.
"Oh my god," a seemingly surprised Panettiere said, laughing, as the man covered his private parts onstage. "Hello there."
"I'm a big fan," he told her.
"Thank you, you should come grab a pint with us after," she replied.
"I would love that," he said. "Um, I don't have my phone on me, though. You know what? I'll just leave you to it, and I'll see you at the aftershow?"
"Well that was different," Panettiere said as the streaker left the stage. [Watch the very NSFW video below.]
Incidentally, Lady Gaga took home the best song honor for "Born This Way" at the show. She also won in the best female, best video and best fan categories.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR