A Company Launches Distribution Outfit For Czech Republic, Slovakia
Division will handle titles including "Cloud Atlas," "The Ides of March" and "Dream House" in the territories.
COLOGNE, Germany - Berlin-based distribution and produciton outfit A Company has launched a new film distribution firm to handle theatrical and home video releases of A Company titles in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
The new subsidiary, EEAP Film Distribution CZ-SK will be based in Prague and run by managing director Christine Daoudova. The new division will handle local exploitation of films from A Company's rights company, Eastern European Acquisitions Pool (EEAP). It's upcoming slate includes big budget drama Cloud Atlas starring Tom Hanks and Halle Berry, Jim Sheridan mystery thriller Dream House starring Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz and George Clooney's political drama The Ides of March.
The company will also handle theatrical releases from other indie distributors in the region, focusing on local-language titles.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!