Kai Kunnemann Named Managing Director of A Company's Berlin Production Operation
A Company co-produced "Cloud Atlas" and upcoming period drama "Run Boy Run."
COLOGNE -- Kai Kunnemann has been named the new managing director of A Company's Berlin-based production operations.
A Company, a rights and distribution group focusing mainly on Russia and Eastern Europe, set up a production operation, A Company Filmed Entertainment, in 2011. It's co-productions have included the fantasy epic Cloud Atlas from Tom Tykwer and Andy and Lana Wachowski and the 3D period drama Measuring the World from director Detlev Buck.
Upcoming productions include Run Boy Run, a true-life Holocaust survival tale from director Pepe Danquart (Hell on Wheels) and the German-Russian comedy Antalyagrad featuring Til Schweiger and Russian star Fjodor Bondarchuk, which will be A Company's first project developed in-house.
Kunnemann was previously an independent producer and managing director of Zero West Film and Caribou Film in Cologne. His credits include the sports drama The Flying Scotsman (2006) and British horror title Creep (2004).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR