A Company takes control of EEAP
German licensor acquires sister company
COLOGNE, Germany -- Berlin-based licensor A Company has taken full control of sister company EEAP, buying up shares controlled by Prorom Media-Trade and Cinemania Group.
A Company said the move is intended to streamline its corporate structure and that Prorom and Cinemania will remain exclusive distribution partners for EEAP in Romania and the former Yugoslav territories.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR