A Cute Canine Takes a Bow
6:00 AM PST 11/8/2011 by Gregg Kilday
How Rin Tin Tin ruined any Oscar shot for "The Artist's" Jack Russell.
The Academy doesn't give Oscars to four-legged performers, but if it did, then Uggie, the 9-year-old Jack Russell terrier who faithfully tags along with Jean Dujardin's silent screen star in The Artist, would be a major contender.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR