A Day-And-Date Success Story
Since the financial thriller "Margin Call" proved it's a lucrative way to go, more producers will chase video-on-demand deals at this year's fest.
As a video-on-Demand offering, Margin Call, the financial thriller that debuted at last year's Sundance, saw its stock rise dramatically. And for filmmakers, producers, buyers and sellers navigating the annual Sundance market, it's become the latest bellwether pointing to the real potential of VOD, a relatively new route for indie film distribution that observers are betting will figure in an even greater number of deals cut at this year's festival.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR