A+E Adds Execs to FYI and LMN
The cable group elevates Thomas Moody and Laura Fleury, both of whom have been with A+E Networks for more than a decade.
Ahead of Bio's rebranding as lifestyles channel FYI, A+E Networks has named company veteran Thomas Moody as senior vp programming, planning and acquisitions at both FYI and LMN. Additionally, Laura Fleury has been promoted to vp programming and development at sister network LMN.
"I am confident that these multitalented executives, tapped from within A+E Networks, will bring a breadth of experience and enormous intelligence to these important new leadership roles at FYI and LMN," said FYI and LMN president Jana Bennett. "Both Tom and Laura bring a track record of significant accomplishment to the table. Their vision, instincts and passion will be instrumental as we build these two brands into powerful platforms."
Moody has been with A+E Networks since 2001. He previously worked on development, scheduling and acquisition strategies for A&E and the late Bio. He's also served as EP on several titles in the networks' catalog of programming -- including Hoarders, Biography and Celebrity Ghost Stories.
Fleury has been with A+E Networks for over 15 years, serving as EP on such series as Beyond Scared Straight, Parking Wars and The Killer Speaks.
Both Moody and Fleury will report to Bennett. They assume their new roles, effective immediately.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!