A+E Networks Launches Lifetime, H2 in Philippines
The two networks add to A+E's presence in the country, which includes History, Bio and Crime & Investigation Network.
A+E Networks Asia has expanded its presence in Southeast Asia with the launch of channels Lifetime and H2 in the Philippines.
The addition of Lifetime will give Philippine viewers access to the women's network's original movies, scripted dramas and unscripted programming, including Liz & Dick, starring Lindsay Lohan, The Client List, starring and executive produced by Jennifer Love Hewitt, and MasterChef Australia.
Launched on the back of History in 2011, H2 goes deeper into military, ancient, modern and natural history, as well as science and technology topics.
A+E's History, Bio and Crime & Investigation Network were already available in the Philippines.
“Now with five world-renowned brands here in the Philippines, A+E Networks can offer even more value to our viewers and to our affiliate and advertising partners,” said Michele Schofield, senior vp of programming and marketing for A+E Networks Asia. “Lifetime further extends our bouquet in the general entertainment space, while H2 deepens the factual experience for knowledge-lovers.”
A+E Networks Asia distributes its portfolio in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Cambodia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Myanmar, Laos and Thailand.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR