A-Film inks deal for Relativity releases
Grabs rights for Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
AMSTERDAM -- A-Film on Monday announced an output deal for releasing films from U.S. production house Relativity's "Single Picture" outfit.
The Amsterdam-based distributor obtained the rights for Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
"We were looking for distribution partners who are specialized in releasing blockbusters with A-list actors," Relativity Media CEO Ryan Kavanaugh said.
The first titles A-Film will release in Benelux include Bryan Levant's action comedy "The Spy Next Door" starring Jackie Chan, Dominic Sena's "Season of the Witch" with Nicolas Cage and Lasse Hallstrom's "Dear John," starring Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'