'A Good Day to Die Hard' Set for February Imax Release
The Twentieth Century Fox action thriller starring Bruce Willis is being digitally supersized for the giant screen exhibitor's international network of theaters.
TORONTO – Imax will digitally supersize the Bruce Willis-starrer A Good Day to Die Hard for an international release in its theaters on Feb. 7, ahead of a domestic release a week later.
The fifth installment of Twentieth Century Fox's Die Hard franchise sees Willis back as John McClane, the New York City cop traveling to Russia to find himself in the middle of yet another violent conflict.
Jai Courtney plays Willis’ son, Jack McClane.
The movie will land in Imax theaters in North America on Feb. 14.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Cultural Appropriation FAQs, Featuring Vanessa Hudgens And The Return Of The Celebrity Bindi
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday' Music Video Ruins All Birthday Parties
- Betty White Tells Larry King She Doesn't Understand Homophobes
- Annecy attendees will be the first to feast their eyes on "Feast," Walt Disney Animation Studios' newest short