'A Good Day to Die Hard' Set for February Imax Release
The Twentieth Century Fox action thriller starring Bruce Willis is being digitally supersized for the giant screen exhibitor's international network of theaters.
TORONTO – Imax will digitally supersize the Bruce Willis-starrer A Good Day to Die Hard for an international release in its theaters on Feb. 7, ahead of a domestic release a week later.
The fifth installment of Twentieth Century Fox's Die Hard franchise sees Willis back as John McClane, the New York City cop traveling to Russia to find himself in the middle of yet another violent conflict.
Jai Courtney plays Willis’ son, Jack McClane.
The movie will land in Imax theaters in North America on Feb. 14.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR