Box Office Report: 'Die Hard' Collects $840,000 at Midnight Screenings
"A Good Day to Die Hard," which takes the Bruce Willis franchise to Russia, opens today in 3,553 locations.
Fox’s A Good Day to Die Hard, the fifth film in the Die Hard franchise, got a jump start on the long Presidents Day weekend by grossing $840,000 at midnight screenings Wednesday night. The film played at 2,328 locations for an average of $361 per site. It opens Thursday in 3,553 locations.
Directed by John Moore and co-starring Jai Courtney, the newest Die Hard movie takes Willis character of John McClane (Bruce Willis) to Russia. It is expected to gross more than $40 million between Thursday and Monday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR