A Producer's Dissent in the Liberal Monolith
You could say he came right out of right field: The Oscar-winning producer of "Schindler's List" eschews his low-key political profile with an upcoming documentary that delves into the mysteries of Obama.
When I worked with Steven Spielberg, I don't remember ever talking politics with him; I'm sure it may have come up, but it was never a concern. As an independent who leans conservative, I never carried a flag around saying I was a conservative, but I never hid my politics either. With my more liberal friends I've worked with, there was never a problem with disagreeing politically. It is the American way.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR