A Timeline of Charlie Sheen's Strange Legal Woes
As the actor moves ahead with plans to sue CBS and Warner Brothers, a look back on his infamous entanglements with everyone from Kelly Preston to Heidi Fleiss.
Charlie Sheen is suing CBS to get his $1.2 million-per-episode salary the eight Two and a Half Men shows the network canceled. It's not the first time he's faced legal troubles -- but it may be the first time he's tussled with an employer. Below, a timeline of the troubled actor's run-ins with the law.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR