A TV Critic's Predictions (and Hopes)
THR's TV guru differentiates between what should happen vs. what likely will happen when the envelopes are opened.
Although no awards show ever delivers unto critics exactly what they want (since most have already blown it in the nomination process), we can at least fantasize about perfection or something near it before the actual letdown arrives.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR