A Very Ellison Holiday Season
The financier siblings have bet millions on everything from Cruise's "Jack Reacher" to "Zero Dark Thirty" -- will they lead to big rewards or hard lessons?
Holiday movies are like brightly wrapped gifts: They might look alluring, but you don't know what you're getting until you open them. Producers David and Megan Ellison have their names on a number of shiny packages this holiday season, and while some of Megan's already have proved disappointing, the biggest for both siblings remain swaddled in mystery.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR