A&E, FX set summer premiere dates
'The Glades' debuts July 13; 'Rescue Me,' 'Louie' in June
A&E and FX set premiere dates for their summer series.
A&E announced that its new crime drama series has been retitled "The Glades" (previously titled "Sugarloaf") will debut Tuesday, July 13 at 10 p.m. as the network's tentpole scripted entry this summer. (Exclusive "Glades" trailer below.)
"Glades" is a police procedural from Fox TV Studios starring Aussie actor Matt Passmore ("McLeod's Daughters"), Kiele Sanchez ("Lost") and Carlos Gomez ("Sleeper Cell"). The story is about a charming Chicago homicide detective exiled to a small and not-so-idyllic Florida town.
FX will counter-program with its Emmy-nominated drama "Rescue Me" and new comedy series "Louie" on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. starting June 29.
"Louie" stars Louis C.K. in a single-camera comedy about a stand-up comedian raising his two daughters in New York. The show will mix stand-up and scripted content.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR