A&E, FX set summer premiere dates
'The Glades' debuts July 13; 'Rescue Me,' 'Louie' in June
A&E and FX set premiere dates for their summer series.
A&E announced that its new crime drama series has been retitled "The Glades" (previously titled "Sugarloaf") will debut Tuesday, July 13 at 10 p.m. as the network's tentpole scripted entry this summer. (Exclusive "Glades" trailer below.)
"Glades" is a police procedural from Fox TV Studios starring Aussie actor Matt Passmore ("McLeod's Daughters"), Kiele Sanchez ("Lost") and Carlos Gomez ("Sleeper Cell"). The story is about a charming Chicago homicide detective exiled to a small and not-so-idyllic Florida town.
FX will counter-program with its Emmy-nominated drama "Rescue Me" and new comedy series "Louie" on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. starting June 29.
"Louie" stars Louis C.K. in a single-camera comedy about a stand-up comedian raising his two daughters in New York. The show will mix stand-up and scripted content.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game