Aaron Johnson, Sam Taylor-Wood Expecting Second Child
The couple has a 1-year-old daughter, Wylda Rae.
Kick-Ass star Aaron Johnson and his fiancee Sam Taylor-Wood are expecting their second child together, according to People.
The 21-year-old actor and the 44-year-old filmmaker already have a 1-year-old daughter, Wylda Rae. Johnson and Taylor-Wood's relationship has raised eyebrows because of the couple's large age gap.
But the actor addressed his courtship, saying, "I've got a wonderful woman. I'm an old soul, and she's a young soul." Johnson starred in Taylor-Wood's 2009 feature about John Lennon, Nowhere Boy. They made their relationship public in early 2010.
Taylor-Wood has two children from a previous marriage.
Johnson can be seen in the upcoming Oliver Stone film Savages, slated for a fall 2012 release.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR