Aaron Sorkin: 'Sarah Palin Is Deranged and TLC Should Be Ashamed of Itself' for Airing Reality Show
The "Social Network" screenwriter criticizes the net for broadcasting "the first moose ever murdered for political gain."
The Social Network screenwriter Aaron Sorkin is no fan of Sarah Palin's TLC reality show.
In a scathing blog post on The Huffington Post, Sorkin calls out Palin for hunting a Caribou last Sunday, and then declaring on Facebook: "Unless you've never worn leather shoes, sat upon a leather chair or eaten meat, save your condemnation."
Snipes Sorkin, "You're right, Sarah, we'll all just go fuck ourselves now."
He calls her hunting "heart-stoppingly disgusting," saying, "You didn't just do it for fun and you didn't just do it for money. That was the first moose ever murdered for political gain. You knew there'd be a protest from PETA and you knew that would be an opportunity to hate on some people, you witless bully. What a uniter you'd be--bringing the right together with the far right."
Sorkin ends with, "I eat meat, there are leather chairs in my office, Sarah Palin is deranged and The [Learning] Channel should be ashamed of itself."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws