ABC Appoints Lisa Hackner to EVP Daytime and Syndicated Programming
The former Telepictures/Warner Bros. exec joins the network in the newly created position.
ABC has added Lisa Hackner to its executive roster. The network announced that the Telepictures Productions/Warner Bros. veteran has joined in the newly created position of Executive VP of daytime and syndicated programming.
Spending nearly 10 years with Telepictures, Hackner launched several long-term franchises for syndication, network, cable and digital outlets -- Bethenny, TMZ, Anderson Live and The Tyra Banks Show among them.
Hackner was also a key executive on top daytime talker Ellen.
In addition to her TV work, she also created and launched momlogic.com and supported Essence Magazine's online foray.
ABC Entertainment president Paul Lee announced news of Hackner's addition and the new position on Friday.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical