ABC Appoints Lisa Hackner to EVP Daytime and Syndicated Programming
The former Telepictures/Warner Bros. exec joins the network in the newly created position.
ABC has added Lisa Hackner to its executive roster. The network announced that the Telepictures Productions/Warner Bros. veteran has joined in the newly created position of Executive VP of daytime and syndicated programming.
Spending nearly 10 years with Telepictures, Hackner launched several long-term franchises for syndication, network, cable and digital outlets -- Bethenny, TMZ, Anderson Live and The Tyra Banks Show among them.
Hackner was also a key executive on top daytime talker Ellen.
In addition to her TV work, she also created and launched momlogic.com and supported Essence Magazine's online foray.
ABC Entertainment president Paul Lee announced news of Hackner's addition and the new position on Friday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR