ABC Buys Comedy Project from 'Accidentally On Purpose' Creator Claudia Lonow
The multi-camera project hybrid 20th Century Fox TV is based on Lonow's own life as a single mom.
After a multi-network bidding war, Accidentally on Purpose creator Claudia Lonow has sold a comedy project with a put pilot commitment at ABC.
The multi-camera hybrid, titled How to Live With Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life, is based on Lonow's own life. The project is being billed as outrageous comedy with lots of heart centers on a single mom who moves in with her parents to help raise her daughter.
Life hails from Imagine Television in association with 20th Century Fox TV. Lonow is set to write and executive produce the project, with Imagine's Brian Grazer and Francie Calfo on board as non-writing executive producers.
Lonow, whose other TV credits include Friends with Benefits and Cashmere Mafia, is repped by WME.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR