ABC Cancels Freshman Legal Drama 'The Whole Truth'
Series starring Maura Tierney and Rob Morrow has struggled in the ratings.
ABC has canceled The Whole Truth, Entertainment Weekly reported.
Co-executive producer KristieAnne Reed tweeted the news Monday that the struggling freshman drama was coming to an end.
"ABC gave us the word. We will only make 13 episodes of The Whole Truth," Reed tweeted.
A new episode of the legal drama, which stars Maura Tierney and Rob Morrow, is still scheduled to air Wednesday, but it's unclear how many new episodes will air beyond that.
The news comes on the same day that ABC gave full-season pickups to two other freshman series: No Ordinary Family and Better With You.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR