ABC confirms Brad Womack's 'Bachelor' return
Previous search for love ended with him choosing no one
It's official: Former "Bachelor" Brad Womack is taking a second stab at finding love on ABC's reality TV show.
Womack was last seen in the show's 11th season, which aired in 2007. He upset some fans when he decided not to choose either of his two finalists: DeAnna Pappas, who went on to star in "The Bachelorette," and Jenni Croft.
ABC in a press release said the 37-year-old Austin, Texas, resident is "a better person" who is "more ready than ever to start a wife and family."
"Bachelor" returns in January.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game