ABC Family acquires 'Blind Side' rights
Sandra Bullock film will premiere on cable network in 2012
ABC Family continues to pick up high-profile theatrical titles, on Monday announcing the acquisition of the Sandra Bullock drama "The Blind Side."
The network acquired the TV premiere rights to the Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution film, which will debut on the network in 2012.
"'The Blind Side' has a wonderful mix of optimism and heart," said Tom Zappala, executive vp program acquisitions at ABC Cable Networks Group. "It is a perfect fit for ABC Family."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR