ABC Family developing 'Shadows'
About a secret program at Harvard designed to train spies
ABC Family is developing a new series titled "Shadows," about a secret program at Harvard designed to train a new generation of spies.
The project was created by Jesse Peyronel, who will serve as an executive producer.
The show revolves around faculty and students involved in the spy program and represents one of several scripted shows the network has on its development slate.
Executive producers are George Tillman Jr., Matthew Pritzker and Robert Teitel of State Street along with co-creator Rene Rigal and Mal Young.
Peyronel sold the show "Illuminati" to ABC last year and wrote the short film "Swimming Out to Holly." He is repped by CAA and Generate.
- NFL Now Demands $16.6 Million Over M.I.A.'s Super Bowl Middle Finger (Exclusive)
- 'Lost' Showrunners on Killing Off Characters, the Polarizing Finale and More Unanswered Questions
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR