ABC Family unveils summer programming
'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Huge' in the lineup
ABC Family announced its summer programming lineup, which includes new dramas "Pretty Little Liars" and "Huge."
The summer slate consists of three new series and several returning shows and movies.
"Pretty Little Liars," about four estranged friends who are reunited after their best friend goes missing, debuts Tuesday, June 8 at 8 p.m. "Huge" is from Winnie Holzman ("My So-Called Life") and follows the lives of teens at a weight-loss camp.
New half-hour multicamera comedy "Melissa & Joey" stars Melissa Joan Hart as a local politician and Joey Lawrence as her family's nanny.
These are in addition to the return of "Secret Life of the American Teenager" and last year's breakout hit "Make It or Break It."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR