ABC Family's Kate Juergens Adds New Title
In addition to retaining her executive vp programming and development name, she will also be chief creative officer.
ABC Family's Kate Juergens, executive vp programming and development, is adding another title.
Effective immediately, Juergens will also be chief creative officer, the cable network announced Thursday. She will continue to report to Michael Riley, president of ABC Family.
The promotion is a recognition of Juergens' successful run at ABC Family. Under her purview, the network has significantly added original programming to its slate, with the upcoming summer schedule the most aggressive in network history.
ABC Family launches two new scripted dramas, Twisted and The Fosters, along with two unscripted series, Dancing Fools and The Vineyard. The summer schedule will see the network return Melissa and Joey, Baby Daddy, Pretty Little Liars and Switched at Birth, with Pretty Little Liars spinoff Ravenswood and Chasing Life debuting in the fall and winter, respectively.
Juergens joined ABC Family in 2004 from The WB.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR