ABC picks up more 'Forgotten'

Network decides not to order more 'Eastwick' episodes

ABC has picked up five more episodes of its Tuesday night crime drama "The Forgotten" and has decided against ordering additional episodes of Wednesday's "Eastwick."

However, executive producer/showrunner Luke Reiter is not expected to continue with "Forgotten."

The Christian Slater procedural has been the stronger of the pair, both of which are produced by Warner Bros. and air at 10 p.m. "Eastwick" will finish production on 13 episodes; ABC plans to run them all.

In addition, ABC is yanking the planned upcoming debut of the FremantleMedia reality show "Let's Dance."

The network recently said that "Dance," set to feature celebrities re-creating famous dance routines, would debut Nov. 23 with host Kathy Griffin. Sources said the network had difficulty casting the series, which is a common problem for networks when developing celebrity-driven reality fare, though usually such projects don't get so far in the process as to have a premiere date.

ABC instead intends to air RDF's "Find My Family," on which people get to meet long-lost families or loved ones. The network has six episodes planned.
comments powered by Disqus