ABC sets return dates for two reality shows
'True Beauty' premieres May 31; 'Wipeout' debuts June 22
ABC has booked the return of two summer reality shows: Season 2 of "True Beauty" and Season 3 of "Wipeout."
"Beauty" will debut at 10 p.m. Monday, May 31, following the "The Bachelorette." The duo proved an effective combination when paired last year.
The series, produced by Tyra Banks and Ashton Kutcher, again will follow 10 attractive contestants participating in what they think is a beauty contest but actually are being judged on their morals.
Vanessa Minnillo returns as a host and judge (but will only reveal herself to the contestants after they're eliminated). Carson Kressley also will host and judge, along with Beth Ostrosky Stern.
"Wipeout," produced by Endemol, will be back Tuesday nights beginning June 22. Themed episodes will include "Ladies Night," "Family Edition" and "Wipeout Blind Date." The series again is hosted by John Anderson and John Henson and co-hosted by Jill Wagner.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR