ABC Unveils ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Season 12 Pairings
See which pros will dance with Kirstie Alley, Wendy Williams, Kendra Wilkinson, Ralph Macchio and the other celebrities.
NEW YORK – ABC on Wednesday unveiled the pairings of celebrities and dance pros for the 12th season of Dancing With the Stars.
The network announced six pairings on Good Morning America and the whole list online.
The pairings are: Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy; Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani; Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel; Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas; Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff; Romeo and Chelsie Hightower; wrestler Chris Jericho and two-time champion Cheryl Burke; Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunsakaya; Hines Ward and Kym Johnson; "Psycho" Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer; and model Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin.
Appearing on GMA with her dance partner, Williams said: “He is hot, and we’re gonna win.”
The reality show’s latest season kicks off on March 21. All 11 couples will perform either the fox trot or the cha-cha on the premiere episode.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR