ABC's Paul Lee Set for RTS Cambridge Convention
Other speakers for the high-profile biannual TV confab includes Liberty Global CEO Mike Fries and Channel 5 owner Richard Desmond and will be hosted by Channel 4 CEO David Abraham.
LONDON -- ABC Entertainment Group president Paul Lee, Channel 5 owner Richard Desmond and Liberty Global CEO Mike Fries are among the high-profile speakers lined up for this year's Royal Television Society's Cambridge Convention.
The theme for the biennial convention will ask the questions: Whose Side Are You On? Quality Content: Who Pays? Who Decides? Who Profits?
Others speakers lined up include U.K. culture secretary Maria Miller, entertainment/digital media president at Microsoft Nancy Tellem and BT Vision CEO Marc Watson.
The industry confab will be chaired by Channel 4 CEO David Abraham.
"We are putting content creation firmly at the heart of the agenda," Abraham said. "Through a combination of U.K. and global industry leaders, we will examine how economics, technologies and politics are affecting the creation of high-quality creative ideas and output."
The event runs Sept. 11-13.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR